Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My birth...yay



I could not help but put up this picture. This is what my amazing camera and light box can do. Doesn't he look precious! You can purchase him here if you would like.


Capturing our excitement of playing in the snow in Birmingham. I guess you cant really see any of the snow but I promise it was everywhere!

Our bikes in the Tuscaloosa snow!
Its my BIRTH....YAY. (as lily would call it.)

SO far, I have had the most wonderful birthday. I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many friends and family. I have talked to so many wonderful people today. And they have all brightened my day in a very unique and special way. Most of all I am thankful for my boyfriend Gavin. He has been absolutely superb to say the least. He has always supported my art and craft addiction, and for my birthday present I received a new camera (which we share) a brand new portable crafting table, back drops for photo shoots, and oodles and oodles of support with everything I do.

You may wonder why I'm posting on my Birthday. Well, I am sitting at Barnes and Noble waiting while my friends prepare dinner, clean and get everything ready for my little gathering tonight. Im so very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails