Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Craft Bazaar

Photobucket

this week i will be getting ready for the
5th annual Holiday Craft Bazaar!!
Lily and I will be located at Bottle Tree.

Please come visit us!
You're sure to find the perfect gift for that special someone.
So mark your calendars.
Get all of your holiday shopping done early, all kinds of hand-made goods made by local artists at great prices.



Friday 3rd 5pm to 9pm
Saturday 4th 10am to 4pm
Sunday 5th 11am to 4pm

Photobucket
hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. I NEED THOSE EARRINGS. yes, I do. are they for sale in your shop??

    pea.ess. I hope you guys have a great time at the bazaar! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!!! Good luck! :) I really love the headbands and earrings. <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails