Thursday, September 23, 2010

a few purple crazies.

Photobucket

ill share a few pics from them antique stores we stopped by in Atlanta, GA. Lily and I (my lil sis with the purple hair) seem to get lost in thrift stores and antique shops. We usually find ourselves taking more pictures for art ideas, than we do buy items.Lily found this super cool paper mache fox head. It was a little too pricy, but most certainly going on my craft list.I felt inspired to share with you a touch of one of my favorite colors.

Purple never really goes out of style, and it just seems to match everything right? well almost everything. I would have to say one of my absolute favorites... the elf jacket. Beautifully crafted from recycled sweaters. I keep reminding myself that ONE day I will create something very similar with all of the grungy sweaters I have kept over the years. I cant seem to throw away anything these days.

ALSO. do you like the new tape accents? I finally found someone who offers them as freebies. Check it out here.This gal has oodles of other wonderful goodies.

I hope everyone is having a splendid week. I am most certainly looking forward to this weekend. It will be my last Pepper Place craft weekend, and my BEST friend EMMY is coming to visit.
Oh boy things are gonna get crazy.

oh. and i am thinking of redesigning my blog again.
why? you ask. well i just like change.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow everything's so pretty! Your blog is so lovely and inspirational <3 *follows* Love from France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable! I just started blogging and found your's through a friend. I'm from Alabama as well! Nice to meet you (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails