Friday, May 28, 2010

Graffiti Friday, and the teal stove.

So, I have a super huge to do list this weekend. But first I will share with you the thrift store find I left behind this past week. If only I had a trailer on the back of my car, and a spare kitchen to put this first find in. Oh and about three other people to help lift. It was great!!

Ok, I wasn't sure if it actually worked, but it was only $35.00 how could you beat that. A stove for $35.00 if anything it would be a funky decoration piece but where would I put it? For now, I will keep on dreaming. Maybe one day.
Photobucket

Recently I have had a little obsession with graffiti. There is not much graffiti in the state of Alabama that I really know of, besides the funky tags on trains that pass you buy. I know graffiti is a little destructive, but it can be so beautiful, truly a work of art. When I was in Australia a couple of years ago there was graffiti everywhere! Large buildings and department stores would commission artists to graffiti the entire side of a building.

It was flippin breathtaking. So everywhere I went I would be taking pictures of the graffiti. Well, I wont dig up those pictures, but here are a few I found in Birmingham. I took a couple shots of the lil sis for her graduation. They turned out really nice.
Also some favorites i snatched on wehearit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

source

source

source

source

source


source

source

Anybody else have an obsession with graffiti? Or am I the only one. Have a super weekend everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Now a day I had a little obsession with graffiti. Pictures are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails